Saturday 27 July 2013

Trial and Errors

On Friday, I collected the trouser toile off the tailor to do a fitting with my model back in London, since he was not available to come down to Nottingham.
On Saturday morning the model tried on both pairs and they both fit quite well but they needed a few adjustments here and there.
The low waist trousers which will be made in the blue fabric didn't need much adjustments, just the back pocket needed to be dropped 4 cm and some belt loops needed to be added on.


With the high waist ones, I thought the bottom of the trousers needed to be tapered slightly and the trousers needed to be a bit bigger. But overall they were both good. I liked them.


I also made my model try on the other garments that I had finished and they fit well but when trying on the green maggot jumper I heard a rip (heart attack). I then found out that my sandwich trim (which took me forever to master, sadly) had started to come off.



So hopefully I can make new trims on Wednesday when I go in and link them back on.






No comments:

Post a Comment