Friday 26 July 2013

Its a wrap!!

Today is the last day for me to finish off my work. I have one more garment to finish off. Surprisingly I knew that I will get everything done. Yesterday was so frustrating; the whole day was dedicated to the shirt collar. I finally managed to get the sample right but once I tried to start my actually piece, the machine kept messing up on me. Yesterday I was telling Lin about how the machine kept messing up on me,so Lin being the genius that she is tried the machine but once she saw it wasn't working, she changed machines and WHALA It worked. I managed to get my collar done to the perfect size. By 3 pm I was done!! Whoop Whoop!!
Now all that is left is for me to make one lace vest top and one lace t-shirt over the holidays

The work is not finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment