Friday 5 July 2013

Still at work

Making trim decisions can be one of the hardest things at times, especially when you’re not sure how your garment will look at the end. With much thought and how I pictured my collection, I decided I wanted a big oversized 3x3 roll collar. I was not sure on the collar but I think black will work the best as the elastic in the garment is black and it adds some detail to the garment. 
To test out how the trim will look on the garment, I put the garment on and wrapped the trim around my neck and Lin took a picture of it.
It doesn't look too bad but we will have to wait and see when it’s all done.



Also I put on the waist coat to see how it would fit and to see if the shirt colour will look good with it. When I knitted the garment, I could not find the original colour that I used for my colour (it had been discontinued). I used a different colour, and it doesn't look too bad, you just got to make things work at times. That's what I have done throughout this course.



No comments:

Post a Comment