Thursday 15 November 2012

Print Me

From reading the book The Front Room:Migrants Aesthetics in the Home ,I decided to come up with some prints that reminded you of the wallpaper in the migrants home. So from a few images that I liked I began to distort and manipulate them and here are some prints that I have come up with. I like some of them but I know they need further development. Some of them look African ( maybe because of the colours) while some remind me of the background in singer Rihanna’s  video for Rude boi. I need to work in to these prints more and change the colours which will definitely help.


Image from Book 'The Front Room:Migrants Aesthetics in the Home By Micheal McMillan 
Here is the original image that I distorted, coming up with these prints.
I further developed them coming up with these prints, here are a few ( I love the colours)







From these images I continued to distort and come up with these images.






Here Rhianna's rude boi Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment